Tuesday, February 15, 2011

party planning

Well, it's official.  I have a 10 month old.  {how is she double digit months?}

The upside to having a 10 month old is that it isn't quite as ridiculous to start planning her birthday party!  {I may, or may not, have been 'planning' for like 3 months now....}

I finally decided on a theme...it's based off of the Pink Mod Monkey collection from Birthday Express.


How cute is that little monkey?  I think it is fitting since Addie is turning into quite the climber and dare devil.  She has no fear of gravity..that's for sure!

Did you know there are tons of etsy sellers who make fabulous products to coordinate with themes you can buy at big box retailers and major internet party stores?  It's awesome!

I'm ordering mylar balloons, napkins and dessert plates from Birthday Express and have ordered banners, a door sign and cake topper from etsy.  I'm pretty excited!

I've designed her invitations and I'm just waiting to have a little photo shoot with her Mimi to get the picture to go on them.  I've always enjoyed graphic design and after checking out the options for invitations on etsy I think I will be adding invitation services to my etsy shop very soon!  {I'll let you know when they are up!}


Basically her party is going to be pink and green polka dots with a little monkey thrown in. :)

1 comment:

maggie may said...

fun! can't wait for pics!