Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and real ribbon.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the look and smell of a real tree but don't love the sinus infections it brings me...so artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? 2 days after Thanksgiving. I shop on Black Friday so I wouldn't have the energy for decorating!

4. When do you take the tree down? A couple days after Christmas. I want it back in the attic for New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Sorta

6. Favorite gift received as a child? American Girl dolls (back before they were super popular!)

7. Hardest person to buy for? my Dad or Husband. (What is it with IT guys?)

8. Easiest person to buy for? Addie or my sister

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes. And Baby Jesus had a little incident the other night...I need some super glue.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably a Geode from 'Santa'. It was uncracked and I thought it was a lump of coal so I was pretty devastated until my parents told me what it was. Then I was excited. LOL

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone (the first one) or Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas M&Ms and ham.

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? White!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Everyone is pretty local...so we don't really have to travel.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yeppers!

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? A star and some berry sprig things

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My family always opened gifts Christmas Eve and then we just did Santa on Christmas morning. My husbands family did everything on Christmas morning. So, I'm not sure what we will do with Addie.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Jerky people out shopping. Oh, and trying to figure out what to get my husband. (I have this year though!!!)

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like vintage-y stuff...and apparently this year its all Red, Green and white. I have a general snowman theme to my decor...but this year I made a Santa themed tree as well.

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'm having a hard time coming up with anything.

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No.

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? First or Second grade. But I was okay with it because I figured it out by seeing the Barbie Dream house that Santa brought me in my parents trunk before hand.

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot Chocolate

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Traditional

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? not this year

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? To receive: either...to give? Gifts.

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? Well, for a Cartoon I'd have to say Charlie Brown Christmas...but I had this Babysitters Club Christmas movie when I was a kid and I watched the heck out of that thing.

YOUR TURN!! Let me know if you do this on your blog so I can come see your answers!

1 comment:

SISTER said...

im the easiest to shop for?? AWESOME!! i hate being one of those people that you cant figure out what to get! you are pretty easy to please too i guess! haha