Tuesday, December 21, 2010

because you have nothing better to do the week of Christmas than to read random facts about me

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
PB&J or ginger ale...Not sure. I'm currently consuming them.


Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never tried. But I'd probably be mediocre at best.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Too late....after 1!

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I'd like a newer or more updated home with a completely different layout...so sure! :)

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not that I can remember.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Nope. Too much baggage.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
True Story: Last week when I thought I broke my big toe because I was cleaning out the fridge and an aerosol can of pancake batter dropped on in. It still hurts and looks kinda gross.

What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffee, chapstick and toilet paper.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My friend Ashley after she had her baby!

How do you feel about your life right now?
It is pretty great!

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
messages, duh

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Depends...coffee and chocolate are my drugs of choice.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!no.

What song is stuck in your head?
You don't want to know because then it'd be stuck in your's and well, I don't want to shoulder that kind of responsibility.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
Someone who would be looking down the barrel of a shotgun, that's who. There ain't no reason to be knockin' on windows at 2am.

Do you think too much or too little?
both.

Where are your feet right now?
Attached to my legs. Thanks for asking!

Do you believe in fairy tales?
Yeah, those things are totally believable.

Do you like pickles?
Yes. Although someone I know would disagree.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Only like everyday of high school!

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
3 or 4 years

Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, sort of. I'd met the guy once but it was at night and really dark outside and I'm pretty sure we only said hi to each other. We had mutual friends.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Several!

Are you a good tipper?
I try to be.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
$60 and it totally wasn't worth it. But I was desperate for a cut and the only place that could squeeze me in was at the mall. Rip. Off.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
no

Have you ever peed in public?
Not that I know off...unless peeing in the woods counts.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Carried To the Table"- Leeland; "In Christ Alone"

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Usually throw my keys on the table, deposit the baby somewhere (safe, don't worry!) and run to use the facilities. Cause its not very easy to maneuver a baby in a public bathroom.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
My husband

What did you dream last night?
Oh it was too random. Lets just say Beth Moore had a Christmas Eve sleep over at my house.

Have you ever been in love?
yep

Do you sing in the shower?
Nope

What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!!

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Only if I was injured and needed it or something like that.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Yes.

What is your favorite lunch meat?
Ham

Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes

What is your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms (healthy)

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't wear shoes with laces. Seriously.

What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate or Cookies n Cream or Banana Pudding....all Blue Bell of course!

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether I should be prepared to karate chop them or not.

What book are you reading now?
I'm not. But I did see one I want to get at Barnes and Noble the other night. Has anyone read A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers?

What is the farthest you've been from home?
That's relative to how much I have to pee, right? Physically Belize. But when I have to pee really bad, the driveway is a universe away. ((WHY HAVE I TALKED ABOUT PEE SO MUCH IN THIS POST?!?))

How did you meet your spouse?
Through a mutual friend. We met at a Bible Study and then a couple weeks later he was a groomsman and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding! We've been together ever since. :)

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
to the Post Office. the week of Christmas. I'm an idiot.

No comments: